- How is Aflac's group coverage different from major medical insurance?
- Major medical insurance pays for doctors and hospitals. Our coverage is designed to provide you with cash benefits, unless otherwise assigned, that you can use to help with daily expenses when you're sick or hurt—cash to be used as you wish to help you and your family with unexpected expenses.
- Whom do I call with questions about my Aflac group coverage?
- Call our Customer Service Center at 1.800.433.3036 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time. Each of our representatives is prepared to address questions about your insurance, and we're proud to offer interpretation services for more than 50 languages.
- How do I request an Aflac group claim form or Service Request Form?
- Claim forms are available online at aflacgroupinsurance.com. A PDF version of the appropriate claim form can be downloaded here using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please read and follow the detailed instructions for each applicable form, making sure to complete it in its entirety and signing where requested. If you have questions or need help completing a form, call our Customer Service Center at 1.800.433.3036.
The Service Request Form is available at aflacgroupinsurance.com to request any of the following:
- Beneficiary change
- Name change
- Address change
- Ownership transfer
- Am I eligible to keep my Aflac group coverage on an individual basis?
If you terminate employment with your employer, you may opt to continue your current Aflac group plan on an individual pay basis as long as the group master policy remains in effect.
If you continue your Aflac group coverage on an individual basis, you'll have four payment options: monthly electronic draft from your banking account, quarterly, semiannual, or annual direct billing. Electronic draft is available for monthly payment only. Notices will be generated for premiums paid quarterly, semiannually, or annually when due.